Vision DIII Aviation Accident Relief Study Program, Palembang aviation polytechnic.
In 2035 it will become a Study Program in the field of aviation safety in particular aviation Accident Relief and Fire suppression (PKP-PK) in accordance with the development of science and technology that produces competent, prime, professional, and ethical graduates according to national and international standards.
The mission of DIII Aviation Accident Relief Study Program Palembang aviation polytechnic.
1. Organizing education and training in the field of aviation safety, especially Aviation Accident Relief and Fire Fighting (PKP-PK) which is professional and meets international standards.
2. Developing science and technology in the field of aviation safety, especially PKP-PK by conducting research in accordance with the innovative knowledge of the DIII PPKP Palembang Aviation Polytechnic Study Program.
3. Carrying out community service in accordance with the appropriate science of the DIII PPKP Palembang Aviation Poltek Study Program in order to advance community welfare and educate the nation’s life.
4. Establishing productive and sustainable cooperation in accordance with the knowledge of the Prodi DIII PPKP Palembang Aviation Polytechnic with educational institutions, government, business, and industry at the national and international levels.
5. Organizing study program governance that adheres to the principles of good governance, effectively and efficiently
The purpose of the DIII PPKP study program, Palembang Aviation Polytechnic
- produce graduates of the DIII PPKP Palembang Aviation Polytechnic Study Program who are competent, prime, professional, and ethical according to national and international standards;
- Produce innovative research in accordance with the science of the DIII PPKP Palembang Aviation Polytechnic Study Program which provides benefits for the development of science and technology in the field of aviation safety, especially PKP-PK services;
- Realization of community service in accordance with the science of the DIII PPKP Palembang Aviation Polytechnic study program which appropriates in order to advance the welfare of society and enrich the life of a nation;
- The realization of cooperation in accordance with the science of the DIII PPKP Study Program of the Palembang Aviation Polytechnic which productive and sustainable at the national and international levels, with educational institutions, government, and industry;
- The realization of the management of vocational higher education and management of the DIII PPKP Palembang Aviation Polytechnic Study Program which is good governance, effective and efficient;
|No||Kode MK||Semester||Mata kuliah
|3||5PKPB1003||Semester 1||Aviation English
|4||5PKPD1001||Semester 1||Fire Rescue Rules & Regulations
|5||5PKPC1001||Semester 1||Chemistry of Combustion
|Semester 1||Airport Familiarization
|8||5PKPC1004||Fire Fighting Equipment
|10||5PKPC2005||Fire Extingushing Agent
|11||5PKPC2006||Fire Pump and Hydraulic System
|12||5PKPC2007||Fire Fighting Vehicle Operation
|Competency certificate (rating license) which will be obtained
PKP-PK Personnel Education and Training provides basic education and training
for PKP-PK personnel in handling emergency situations at airports with the rating levels obtained at each level of PKP-PK personnel training in accordance with ICAO standards and national standards. Study Program DIII PPKP Poltekbang Palembang is one of the PKP-PK personnel education and training institutions that has been accredited by the Director-General, with Certificate No: I / LD-PKP-PK.003 / DKP / II / 2016. The PPKP DIII Study Program provides competency certificates and licenses for DIII PPKP cadets as follows:
- Competency certificates for Basic, Junior, Senior, and PKP-PK Maintenance Techniques
- Refresher training competency certificates such as Fire Fighting Engineering, BA SET operation, and FTODD.
- PKP-PK Service Personnel License with a Basic rating